Questions? Please feel free to contact us:
2060 Lynn Road, Suite 1
Columbus, NC 28722
PAC’s “Support Garden” has several creative ways for you to plant financial seeds to help the permanent protection our natural resources:
- Outright donations,
- Matching gifts,
- Donations of securities,
- Trusts, such as charitable remainder trusts, living trusts, and charitable remainder annuity trusts, and
- Future gifts, such as bequests in your will or making PAC your life insurance beneficiary.
There are many ways to donate to PAC:
Click here to log in to your Amazon account and search “Pacolet Area Conservancy,” then designate us as the non-profit recipient!
Click here for more information about Amazon’s charity outreach program.
Through your financial planning, you might be able to save a river or mountain by making PAC…
1) A BENEFICIARY IN YOUR WILL
2) A BENEFICIARY OF YOUR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
3) THE BENEFICIARY OF A CHARITABLE REMAINDER TRUST
This allows you to make a large financial commitment to PAC without spending a dollar during your lifetime!
Please consider giving a Major Gift to PAC when you are making future financial plans.
Significant financial bequests and gifts from PAC supporters add new life blood to PAC’s conservation efforts to conserve and protect our natural resources.
Other ways to give to PAC:
1) IRA proceeds
2) Gifts of stock
3) Donations of major personal property which can be liquidated
4) Land which can be sold with a conservation agreement attached
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!