If you’re looking for a way to improve your home in Denver, CO and save energy, installing new windows might be a great option. In fact, replacing old windows with newer models can lower your monthly energy bill by as much as half! You’ll also be able to enjoy the benefits of increased safety and security, as well as improved noise reduction.
But how much does window installation in Denver cost? That depends on several factors: the type of window you choose, the size of the window installed, whether or not you hire professionals to do the work for you or do it yourself—and even where in Denver, CO you live!
To help give you an idea of how much this project will cost for your home and family’s needs, we’ve broken down some of these factors below:
- Type of Window: The first thing to consider is what type of window you want installed on your home. There are many different styles available today including double-hung (where both sashes slide up and down), casement (which open from side-to-side), fixed (which stay stationary), picture (which swing outwards), bay and bow windows (which have an arched top section). Double-hung windows are among the most popular choices for homes with traditional exteriors.
- Width: The width of the window should be considered in relation to the size of your room and the style of your home. A large window will take up more space than a smaller one, so if you have a small room that doesn’t need as much light or air circulation then it may be best to go with something smaller. However, if you have a larger room then consider installing two smaller windows instead of one large one so that they can be spaced apart rather than right next to each other.
- Height: The height of your window should fit well within the dimensions of your home’s exterior wall without sticking out too far or leaning forward too much which could lead to rotting wood over time due to moisture exposure from rain splashing off pavement onto exposed wood surfaces during rainy seasons.
Window installation costs in Denver, CO can vary depending on the size and type of window that needs to be installed.
The average cost of a new window installation is around $250 per window, according to Home Advisor. This price includes labor and materials, but does not include any permits or inspections.
Customers should also be aware that some windows may require additional labor charges if they have special features like custom woodworking or decorative glass panes. These charges are typically about $10-$15 per hour for this type of work.
Finally, it’s important to remember that there may be other fees associated with installing new windows in your home. For instance, if you need an additional outlet installed for your new electric window motor or opener system (for example), then you’ll have to pay for that as well. Or if you want custom trim around your windows that aren’t included in the package price then those are extra too!
Why Should You Have A Professional Install Your Windows?
You may be wondering if you should have a professional install your windows.
This can be a tough decision, but we hope that this guide will help you decide what’s best for your situation.
The Pros Of Hiring A Professional
- If you hire a professional, they will have the right tools, know-how, and equipment necessary to make sure that your windows are installed correctly and safely.
- When you hire a professional, they will be able to install the windows faster than if you did it yourself. This means less time spent on installation, which means more time spent enjoying your new windows!
- They will also be able to install the windows in an optimal way that takes into account any particular considerations regarding the area where they’ll be installed (i.e., wind direction).
Are you looking to replace your windows in Denver, CO?
If so, we have the perfect solution for you! We provide professional window installation to homeowners throughout the Denver area. Our team will work with you one-on-one to find the perfect solution for your needs and budget. Whether you want vinyl or wood, single or double hung, we can help!
We understand that replacing your windows can be a major project, which is why we take the time to get to know our customers and make sure they are comfortable with their decision before moving forward with any kind of work. We also offer financing options so that you don’t have to worry about paying everything up front!
We’re dedicated to providing quality service and making sure that every customer has a positive experience with us. If you’d like more information about our services or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to reach out today!